Wednesday, September 27, 2017

ArtCode - Artists


My ASCII drawings
  Some original pieces of ascii art created by Michele Cerulli (MC)
Weird Wonderful Wacky World of Ascii Art
  Take a look, Enjoy yourself, Have fun.
My Little Place (Polish language)
  Gallery of ASCII-Art in a weblog form.
Sherry's Corner
  A collection of my sketches, drawings, and doodles.
ASCII Art by Sebastian St
  A collection of my ASCII Art pictures which I posted in de.alt.rec.ascii-art
PENCELAND.com
  Personal site with many pages.
David Palmer's ASCII Art
  A collection of original ascii art pictures.
Icontext and other works
  Icontext is an online art project that lets you make your own ASCII images. There's also an archive.

The second page will not load from the saved version on the Wayback Machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment